30/60/90k maintenance is another term used in the automotive repair industry for factory maintenance or factory scheduled maintenance. It is a schedule that is custom-made by automobile manufacturers. This maintenance schedule is very important in ensuring your vehicle lasts for a long time without ant unnecessary major repairs.
Is 30/60/90k Maintenance Important?
YES - Here are some of the most important reasons why you should keep your vehicle on time with this maintenance schedule:
- Keeps Your Warranty Valid - In some cases, negligence in following factory maintenance can void the warranty with the factory altogether.
- Prevent Problems - Following the schedule helps you from unwanted and unexpected trouble in the future. A tiny problem can be found when performing these tasks and squashed before they can be costly.
- Extend the Life of Your Car - Regular checks at these intervals can help us identify problems. Therefore, your car can live longer and be more reliable.
- Keeps the Value - When a vehicle is kept in good shape, it can help you sell it quicker and at a better price later on. It also retains a higher trade-in value if that is the case for you.
What Kind of Services Are Included in 30/60/90k Maintenance?
At each service interval, a mechanic will thoroughly inspect the important systems in your vehicle. Once this procedure is completed, the following services may occur (and vary depending on the age/needs of the vehicle):
- Oil changes
- Tire rotations
- Filter replacements
- Windshield wiper replacement
- Spark plugs change
- Brake replacement
- ... and more!
During 30/60/90k maintenance, we will let you know of any minor problems we come across. At Extreme Auto Repair, we are committed to providing you with honest recommendations and quality car care. We promise to have your car in the best shape for many years to come.
If you require factory vehicle maintenance on your car or SUV, we welcome you to stop by or call Extreme Auto Repair today!